Brendan's Bike Blog

I am obsessed with all things bicycle. Riding them, building them, selling them. I don't know why. This blog is my attempt to tame the obsession just a little. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Favorite Bike


Here is a picture of me with my favorite bike by some cornfield or another taken by a friend. The bike is a Serotta Ottrot ST and is, without a doubt, the nicest bike I have ever ridden. I have, and have had, a lot of bicycles, but if someone put a gun to my head and said "pick one", I would not hesitate to say "the ottrot"! This bike was custom built for me and cost a bunch but it is absolutely worth the money. Smooth, fast, and comfortable. You just can't beat it!

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Dirty Bert said...

i hear ya! well i can't say I have ridden many bikes to compare but my all time favorite bike is something that i bought at your store. 2005 Turner 5 Spot. It makes me a better rider than i'm actually am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home